O nosso reino é tudo isto, e muito mais...

«Contos de fada são mais do que a verdade. Não porque eles nos dizem que dragões existem, mas porque eles nos dizem que dragões podem ser derrotados.»

~ Neil Gaiman ~

sexta-feira, 27 de maio de 2011

A primeira entrevista em inglês :)

Vejam AQUI/HERE
Thanks so much for your time and the privilege of having an interview with you Tracy, for The Prairie Patch Blog.
***
About Tracy:
«I'm a stay at home single mom living waaaay up north by the Canadian border in North Dakota. I started working out of the home back in 2003 so I could homeschool my son. I mainly do freelance writing revolving around SEO (search engine optimization) writing. I find it quite boring and stifling since I have to write articles/posts revolving around specific keywords. Recently, I decided to get my creativity itch scratched by starting up quilting and dabbling in other crafts. I'm definitely new to crafting, but I'm having fun learning while I perfect my craft.»

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...