O nosso reino é tudo isto, e muito mais...

«Contos de fada são mais do que a verdade. Não porque eles nos dizem que dragões existem, mas porque eles nos dizem que dragões podem ser derrotados.»

~ Neil Gaiman ~

quinta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2011

Facebook

For the second time my account was compromised with Facebook phishing scams. The first time it happened I changed the password and became informed with Tips & Tricks to avoid it to happen again. I usually receive Instant Alerts Of New Computer Viruses & Phishing Emails.

Since then I changed my password once a week.

Now it happened again... first I thought it was a mistake of mine but now I'm sure it wasn't.

I had about 9500 fans+ friends only on Facebook. In the 10th of this month my account was disabled. I tryed to know why. I didn't got an answer, just someone in the Facebook Team - Portugal that wrote that I was never gonna be able to loggin again. No explanations.
I never got any warning.

Please give us a LIKE and suggest us.

Help us!
Our Facebook

Sem comentários:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...